Scholarship at GSIS
GSIS is a caring international school which gives back to the community we are part of. Your generosity will help in funding GSIS’ scholarship programs that provide opportunities for talented, hardworking children from Hong Kong to become part of our school, overcoming the obstacles of limited financial resources.
At present we have the following scholarship in place:
- GSIS Association Ltd: GSIS Stipendium (German Stream)
- Mothers' Committee Scholarship
- Wan Chai Kai Fong Welfare Association GSIS Scholarship (English Stream)
- GSIS Association Ltd GSIS Stipendium (German Stream)
The GSIS Mothers’ Committee Scholarship is aimed at GSIS students who are in need of financial assistance. Such students may be eligible to receive up to 100% scholarship for tuition fees only* during their final two years of secondary school (K11-K12 / Y12-Y13).To be considered for this scholarship, the candidate must- Be an existing student of GSIS in either the English or German Stream
- Show academic achievement,
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for, and involvement in, extra-curricular activities.*All other fees are the responsibility of the parents
We are always looking for donors to develop new scholarships. Providing the donation made is equal to, or exceeds, the minimum capital amount of HK$ 3.8 million, a potential donor is entitled to a personalised scholarship fund with naming rights.
If the donor so desires, activities relating to the scholarship named after the donor, will be reported periodically in GSIS publications.
For questions and queries regarding financial contributions and setting up scholarship funds and scholarships in general, kindly contact the Chief Operating Officer, Mr Thomas Scharsig.