GSIS is a registered non-profit organisation and depends on tuition fees and government subsidies to finance the school’s operational costs. GSIS recognizes that over time, existing facilities will need enhancements, additions and replacement in order to maintain and continue to improve the overall school environment for our students. GSIS’s debenture scheme was conceived to meet the cost of major capital projects and provide for the sustainability of GSIS into the future.
One debenture for each child attending GSIS must be either nominated or acquired before entry.
- The deadline to purchase a debenture for students starting at GSIS is specified in the offer letter.
- Debentures can only be purchased after a place has been offered to the child .
- A debenture must be purchased if the student is not the nominee of an existing debenture.
- A re-allocated debenture must be upgraded to the current value, as necessary, prior to the student starting at GSIS.
- A complete debenture application form plus cheque (to be made out to GSIS Foundation Ltd) must be sent to GSIS.German Swiss International School
11 Guildford Road
The Peak, Hong Kong