Activities for Parents * Meet New People
For just on a year now, a group of dedicated mums have been organising activities, walks, coffee mornings etc to bring together GSIS parents in a social setting.
There is usually one activity and a walk organised on a monthly basis and an added ‘extra’ every now and then when something interesting pops up!
If you’re new to Hong Kong, GSIS, or simply want to meet more parents within our school community, this is your opportunity to do so.
There are 3 ways to stay in the loop…
- join our Master e-mail list (click here)
- go to the Activities Calendar on the school website under ‘Activities and Programmes » Connect GSIS » Activity Calendar.’
- See calendar below
Activities are varied, such as…
- Happy Valley Races
- History walks
- Shopping trip to Shenzhen
- Coffee mornings
- Golf day at Mission Hills
- ‘Walkie-talkies’ around The Peak
- Plus more.
Don’t miss out
Please send your details so that we can keep you in the loop.
- Your Name (Parent)
- Your Mobile Number (Parent)
- Children’s Year Group/s
Email to Connectgsis@gmail.com
Check out the Connect GSIS Activities Calendar.
These dates are tentative and subject to change. If you would like to participate in any of these activities, please email email@example.com.
If you have trouble viewing the above calendar, please refresh the page or clear your browser’s cache.