Activities for Parents
Would you like to get in contact with other parents of our school community? Would you like to meet new people? Or maybe you are new to Hong Kong and interested in checking out interesting places?
Then join Connect GSIS!
We organise activities, walks, coffee mornings etc. to bring together GSIS parents in a social setting. We welcome all parents, whether your child is in kindergarten, primary, secondary, German or English stream.
There is usually one activity and a walk each month and an added “extra” every now and then, when something interesting pops up.
Activities are varied, such as:
- Walkie-Talkies starting from The Peak
- English Book Club (PDF)
- German Book Club (PDF)
- Photography group
- Hiking tours
- Happy Valley Races
- History walks
- Shopping trips to Shenzen or Zhuhai
- Golf day at Mission Hills or Kau Sai Chau Golf
- Coffee mornings, Lunches and Dinners
Suggestions and ideas are always welcome!
- Join our email list and send an email with your name (Parent), your mobile number and your child(ren)‘s name and Year group(s) to email@example.com We will then send you an email with information for each activity (when clicked on, E-Mail form with connect gsis address pops up) or
- See calendar below
Get informed about the Connect GSIS Activities! We look forward to seeing you there!
These dates are tentative and subject to change. If you would like to participate in any of these activities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have trouble viewing the above calendar, please refresh the page or clear your browser’s cache.