The fundamental aim of the Senior Library is to promote the concept of GSIS as a learning institution. To that end
- The Senior Library is committed to inspiring and involving all users in the school community in the learning process
- The Senior Library aims to empower its library users to acquire and share knowledge so that they become independent learners throughout their lives
- The Senior Library’s ultimate purpose is to provide a teaching and learning environment which facilitates the acquisition and development of information literacy
- Acknowledge sources and make references by providing a bibliography (see ‘Plagiarism’).
- Ask the librarians for passwords to access online resources (or log in to your school account and look up ‘elearning’ resources) and you must keep passwords confidential.
- Please be considerate and work quietly.
- All students are to follow the Acceptable Use Policy
- Check the due dates of your borrowed items. A fine of 50 cents per item per school day will be charged for late returns.
- A replacement fee will be charged for lost or damaged items.
- Do not consume food or drink in the library.
We are open Monday to Friday from 7:30 am until 3:30 pm during school time.
It is located at Room 207, 2/F Lower Building, 11 Guildford Road, The Peak, Hong Kong.