- HKD 3,700 per student (non-refundable)
- The application fee should be paid online using your credit card, either Visa or Mastercard. Log-on to the payment system using: www.gsis.edu.hk/payment.aspx , where you will find further instructions. A copy of the online payment confirmation email must accompany your application, otherwise it will not be processed.
- HKD 4,300 per student (non-refundable)
- Once an assessment appointment is scheduled, the assessment fee should be paid online using the payment system as above.
- Please note that all assessed papers are kept confidential. They remain the property of GSIS and will not be released to any party.
- Along with the above, on acceptance of an offered place at GSIS, a non-refundable deposit equivalent to six (6) months’ tuition is payable and is offset against the students’ tuition fees for the first half-year.
SCHOOL FEES FOR 2013 – 2014#
|Classes||HKD pa||Payable in||Autopay monthly ^|
|DVOR*, K01 – K05, Y01 – Y06||120,900||72,540||48,360||12,190|
|K06 – K10, Y07 – Y11||145,920||87,552||58,368||14,692|
|K11 – K12+, Y12 – Y13||154,150||92,490||61,660||15,515|
The information contained herein and in the related documents may be changed from time to time by the German Swiss International School Association Limited.
Conditions of Payment
- School fees are payable at the beginning of each half-year (1st half-year: September to February, 2nd half-year: March to June).
- Invoices are payable upon receipt. For payments that are outstanding for more than 45 days, a late payment fee of HKD 500 will be charged. In addition, if payment is not forthcoming after 45 days, the outstanding amount will be subject to a 1% interest charge per month.
- Payment may be made by cheque or bank transfer. Cheques should be crossed and made payable to GSIS ASSOCIATION LTD and mailed directly to the school at 11 Guildford Road, The Peak.
- Reduction of school fees is possible for qualified applicants determined by a means test. However, please note that we can only consider school fee reductions for parents who already have children at GSIS. For newly enrolled children no reduction will be possible in the first year of attendance at school. Visit Reduction of School Fees for more information.
- No reduction in school fees will be made for any absence.
^ Including bank service and administrative charges
* DVOR: Deutsche Vorschule
+ For the fees of the Business College, please contact the Head of the Business College @ BusinessCollege@gsis.edu.hk directly.